When adding translations please correctly specify:
- translation Link [including the "http://" at the start]
- Language(s) [if language is not in the list get in touch]
When adding songs, please check the relevant resources to correctly specify:
- song Title [alternative title in curved brackets "()"]
- Genre(s) [...things like Polkas, Marchas, Pasodobles and Tango nuevo goes in "Otros Ritmos"]
- Composer(s) [separated by a spaced forward slash " / "]
- Lyricist(s) [separated by a spaced forward slash " / "]
- Year of composition [if in doubt, choose earliest date]
In addition, each translation buttons indicating the status of each translation link. To re-check the translation link, click on the button. The different buttons specify translations that...
- are active and accessible
- fail the check due to accessibility issues (e.g. translations on Facebook)
- cannot be found
ActionsEach individual item has access to 3 actions:
- Todo Tango, great archive of info. First resource to find your song info!
- Tango Info, my second stop if TodoTango does not have full info on the song.
- SADAIC, useful if neither of the above have info on the composer/lyricist or year. Bear in mind it is not only for tango lists first the family name and then proper name.
- Hermano Tango, the place to go if you want to find a song to translate.
You don't need admin rights to:
- Add translations (please specify the language correctly)
You do need admin rights to:
- Add/edit/delete songs, translation languages, translators
- Edit/delete translations